A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atsushi Yoshida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atsushi Yoshida, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Klatskin's Tumor
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Organ Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoshida graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Yoshida has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atsushi Yoshida MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Atsushi Yoshida practice?
- Dr. Atsushi Yoshida has 1 office location.
Dr. Atsushi Yoshida practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.