A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Attaphol Pawarode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pawarode graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
Dr. Pawarode has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University Of Michigan Health System
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers