A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Attaphol Pawarode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pawarode graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
Dr. Pawarode has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University Of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Attaphol Pawarode MD is a male Hematologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Attaphol Pawarode practice?
- Dr. Attaphol Pawarode has 5 office locations.
Dr. Attaphol Pawarode practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Hematologists and Ann Arbor Oncologists.