A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Attaphol Pawarode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pawarode
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pawarode Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pawarode graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
Dr. Pawarode has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Attaphol Pawarode MD is a male Hematologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Attaphol Pawarode practice?
- Dr. Attaphol Pawarode has 1 office location.
Dr. Attaphol Pawarode practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Hematologists and Ann Arbor Oncologists.