inactive

Attaya Suvannasankha MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 30th, 2013
Excellent
I can not even beging to put into words the kind of doctor she is. Without a doubt, she is one of the kindest and most caring individuals I have ever met. She treats me with the utmost respect and concern. She truly cares about her patients. I have been under her care for approximately seven years, and have found her to be extremely thourough and agressive with my treatment. She keeps me as healthy as I can possibly be with my disease. Without a doubt, she has been a true God-send. I highly recommend her and her staff. The nurse who works with her is also amazing at what she does, and keeps in close contact with me as far as my health. I am so thankful to have them both working on my behalf.

July 29th, 2010
My Experience with Dr. Suvannasankha
I was diagnosed in July, 2008 with multiple myeloma and referred to Dr. Suvannasankha for treatment. I cannot express my appreciation to Dr. Suvannas ...