A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Attila Devenyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Attila Devenyi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Attila Devenyi, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Devenyi graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Devenyi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Attila G Devenyi MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Attila G. Devenyi practice?
- Dr. Attila Devenyi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Attila Devenyi practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Gastroenterologists.