A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Attila Kett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kett
Specialties & Research
Dr. Attila Kett, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kett graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem.
Dr. Kett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Saint Peters University Hospital, Cares Surgicenter,
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Attila Kett MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Attila Kett practice?
- Dr. Attila Kett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Attila Kett practices Anesthesiology near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsborough, NJ.
See Somerset Anesthesiologists.