Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
very bad experience show details very bad experience
by neda on Apr 12th, 2015

She is very rude with her patience she treat us like we are her slaves not her patience she screams she doesn't respect she is not a helpful doctor at all..

Feb 5th, 2015

Good dr but not good about appoint.time.

Jan 26th, 2015

Had a great experience ... She made my labor quick and ewsy

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like Dr Attiya hafeez . Because she is the Best Dr .

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Waiting time to see the doctor was over 4 hours

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is a very good doctor . I like her.....May Allah bless her??

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really like her she listen to the client very carefully and explain to the client in easy way so we understand about any concern. I am highly satisfied and feel very comfortable with her. She is very co- operative and help u in any way .

Sep 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The scheduling is really horrible because I went for a walk in and I wanted 5 hrs to see a doctor. The staff needs to speak clearly with patients and also put in the right order with their appointment.a patient shouldn't have to wait that long to see doc

Sep 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor hafeez is the best doctor and always there when u need her for any concern

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is the best doctor.. she is really helpfull and loyal..

Sep 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hafeez is an amazing doctor, and she has amazing bedside manner. She really cares for the patient and is able to answer all questions clearly. Just wish the front of the office was more organized.

Sep 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The waiting time for this visit was an hour as opposed to the 2hr or more waiting time with my last visit. Everything else was ok.

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor is great, but i'd like her more if I didn't have to wait so long to see her.

Aug 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

WAITING TIME IS TOO MUCH. Appointment was at 2 pm but Doctor actually called me in after 4:30 pm. Make no sense to make an appointment if waiting is around 3 hours or so. Please do something about it.

Aug 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good doctor

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very pleasant envoirment.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Just need a lit but fast service ... It took me 5 hrs to see the doctor ....

Worst OBY GYN Dr show details Worst OBY GYN Dr
by Patient Husband on Jul 11th, 2014

Dr Hafeez is worst Dr I have ever experience in my life. Unfortunately I had a two baby under her treatment. But I will never visit her office and I will never recommend anyone. She had a serious attitude problem. She needs some phyciatric treatment. She is never friendly with patient. She makes horrible mistake. Money is her main concern. I cann't put her any ratings. She must need to learn how to behave with the patient.

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always feel great when I'm with my doctor. She is amazing! God bless her.

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best doctor

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We have to wait long time there at least 2-3 houre we don't have that much time to sit there and wait for number.. And dr behavior is also not good is really heart me she's too moody.....

Jun 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Ooo I love dr.hafeez. She is the best doctor. She made me comfortable talking with her. She is very honest with her patient. I would recommend to all my frnds n family...

Jun 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was in and out within the hour. Everything was good.

Jun 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. ATTIYA HAFEEZ is really very good doctor. I like her, I always pray may ALLAH bless her with his mercy.

May 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really like my doctor. She always taking good care of mine and satisfy me with my problems

May 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very happy with the Dr

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wait time is a bit stressful, especially when you're not feeling well. Waiting room staff could use some training in answering phones and messages . Dr. Hafeez is a blessing and well worth the wait in the long run.She is courteous and professional.

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

she is soooo kind and a very professional and a truly caring doctor and to me she is worth the wait!!!

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The only things that's concern me is the long waiting time to see the doctor . We had to wait over 3 hours in the waiting area, please try to improve this issue . Other than that, everything is good

Thank's doctor.

Apr 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She a great doctor and very attentive to your needs. But the wait to see her is ridiculous! My appointment was at 10 am I got there at 9:40 am. I didn't see the doctor till 12:00 pm! I had another appt. a few blocks away at 11:30 and had to cancel smh.

Great Doctor

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

it was fine but had to wait for long time.

Apr 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am a patient of Dr. Hafeez for about 15 years. She is gentle, patient and great physician. Dr. Hafeez delivered for 2nd son, it was an amazing experience dealing with her for all these years.

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor was very knowledgeable

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Waiting was two long ..... The staff wasn't professional ...

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I m really satisfied n happy with my delivery.thanku so much doctor u encouraged me a lot.

Mar 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very bad appoimtmint system i wate more then 4 houres . My appointmint was 10AM and doctor call me 2.00PM you can do beter than that .

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

One of the best doctor in NY, very friendly , helpful staff , clear communication and gr8 bedside manners , I would love to refers everyone to dr Attiya Hafeez . Some of my friends and family members already join her

Mar 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Yes I am so happy with dr Atiya Hafeez

worst Dr in field show details worst Dr in field
by nasim on Mar 10th, 2014

one of the worst Dr in field rude unprofessional 95% she will tell you that you need C-Section even the baby position is ok,staff are uneducated unprofessional have no knowledge of who they work for and what Dr's profession, what Dr can do or not, Do not' Do not let her perform your Baby boy's circumcision (khatny), after one visit and receive rude treatment from staff and Dr ,and visiting again than you are another uneducated ignorant pando from gujrat or Faisalabad ( most patents comments about her bodhi ghori lal lagaam )

Mar 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The most rude doctor.She literally insults the patients. Does not bother to satisfy the patients' answers.The office environment is not at all friendly.the chairs are too uncomfortable to help the pregnant ladies to sit with ease.no water dispensar in ofc

Mar 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Highly recommend Hafeez....but I don't think I can continue at this office anymore since each time I go it takes 4 to 4 1/2 hours to been seen.

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor, takes time to listen to you and answers all your questions.

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

she is a awesome and knowledgeable doctor. It's hard to find a doctor like her. She explains things clearly and she is well mannered.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Terrible staff show details Terrible staff
Feb 2nd, 2014

The staff at the front desk needs to be fired! Rude both on the phone and in the office. They look at you as if "we dont care if your here or not"! Always gives me such a hard time and always to me seems like the front desk staff tries to get more money out of you. They told me that my insurance doesnt cover and I had to call the insurance myself in front of them!!!!! She was trying to charge me $100 for a $20 co-pay! Terrible staff!!! They need to be FIRED!!!!!

Jan 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Attiya Hafeez is very concern for her patient . During my first child born , Hospital contact with her in very early morning around 2:00 am December 23, 2013 , and she did proper guide to hospital as needed for me. She also present during delivery .

Jan 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

May Allah bless for Dr.Hafeez.

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The waiting time to see the doctor is too long . ( over 2 hours )

Jan 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Exellent

Jan 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

After waiting three hours or more than this for our turn , doctor Attiya give five or ten minutes to patient. very Rude, no politeness , not a good behavior. I m very much dishearted with her behavior. She has to see how she behave with their patients.

Jan 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr . Attiya is the best gyne.she listened my all concerns without any time limit.she kept guided me until I was ready to deliver...she make every thing so easy for me.

Jan 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hafiz is a really good doctor. However she does not really become very friendly with her patients. She is a little too serious.

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hafeez is a very good dr I highly recommend her to anybody seeking a caring and responsible GYN

Amazing show details Amazing
by Maria K on Dec 27th, 2013

Such a good and reliable doctor

Such a nightmare... show details Such a nightmare...
by Patient's Husband on Jul 16th, 2013

******Worst Experience of my life,,,She wasted my whole day******** I would explain section wise:- Staff: Most unprofessional, nasty, horrible and gross staff. They made me wait 8 hours when I reached only 15 minutes late. Dr: Very rude, un descriptive, wont listen to the patient, wont explain, humiliating attitude, Witch. Told for the surgery but never explained what kind of surgery that would be. Nothing at all she explained to my wife, just told her come to the hospital for the surgery. **********Her staff should be fired on the spot, doctor's license should be revoked and she should be given a bunch of treatments to herself************ I would never recommend her to no body. IN THE RATING I DONT SEE 0 % OPTION.....

NEEDS Anger Management show details NEEDS Anger Management
by Concerned Citizen of America on Jul 8th, 2013

Dr.Attiya Hafeez is very unprofessional and unethical doctor the staff she has are very stupid and unknowable very rude. visiting her office is waiting time 3hrs to 4 hours on every visit. During examination she speaks rudely and behavior was very humiliating. Dr.Attiya Hafeez needs anger management 80hrs to be exact base on her rude behavior with her patient I also recommend 35hrs community service in HOT month of JULY so she can come to her senses

RUDE MANAGEMENT show details RUDE MANAGEMENT
May 7th, 2013

The Manager person who is working for Dr. Hafeez Office needs to fix his attitude problem. He does not know how to talk to ladies at all. He doesn't even let them finish telling him what is the reason they are calling for and he just goes on praising about the staff members who are working at doctor's office. The doctor needs to either change her management department person and keep somebody who is soft spoken, talks nicely with patients, and listen to their side of story as well. Instead cutting them off in between the conversation. I did not like one bit of how he spoke to me. I have no issue with the doctor or neither I have any problem with staff members. It's just that if a patient is calling to find out her results for whatever test she has gotten done from her office or any other place. The staff needs to contact the patients' and let them know either way if reports are fine or not fine. That is how it's suppose to be in every doctor's office. Also, keep a person as a manager who can speak English clearly instead keeping someone who cannot speak English right way. The doctor needs to teach her manager guy some manners on how to talk to ladies in polite way instead being a rude person. Not respecting the patients rights or concerns about their health.

rude management show details rude management
May 7th, 2013

They have some family member as an manager, who doesn't even know how to talk to their patient. Instead solving the problem, he blame patient for calling and finding out report. I believe its patients rights to know about their health results. If person doesn't know how to run the place should be kicked out. Dr atiya is a great doc no complain about her but who ever is a manager of her office is simply a jerk who doesn't know how to talk to female.

Sep 21st, 2012

Great doctor but waiting time is too long

she is a no no show details she is a no no
Sep 15th, 2012

extremely rude ... and thinks she is smart and treats her patients like they r dumb and uneducated...! plus not worth waiting for 2 hours!

Apr 26th, 2012

she is unprofissional.

Apr 16th, 2012

She had a nasty attitude.

very poor show details very poor
Jan 11th, 2012

worst experienced ever..whenever called her talk rudely and she can't do c-sect other doctor do c-section for her and she just watch .

the best!!! show details the best!!!
Aug 18th, 2011

dr hafeez delivered my two girls and made every moment magical she is the best and a great friend

Great doctor,you will never find better gynecologist for your pregnancy. show details Great doctor,you will never find better gynecologist for your pregnancy.
May 16th, 2011

She is unbelievable doctor,has big patience and always care good.She is very popular doctor,that's why you should wait her sometimes up to 3 hours.She accept patients and at the same time she always have somebody who gives birth,that's why you should wait for her sometimes too long.She spend a lot of time with every patience,about 15 minutes,even more.That is the second reason why you wait so long.But it cost yor time.She is the best doctor and never change her to any other doctor.I got pregnant second time and of course i will stay with her. She loves her job,not as other doctors who loves money,but not patients.Do not believe anybody who rate her low - they probably never see other doctors who really do not care of you or not professional.If you want have secure labor,go with her.I came by recommendation two of mine friend got their babies with her and everybody like her and stay with her.

worst doctor on planet show details worst doctor on planet
May 16th, 2011

I would rather die then to go to this horrible witch..feel bad for her patients..

blah aablah blah show details blah aablah blah
by alav on Sep 26th, 2010

very very very very rude she is a relly rude doc

rude show details rude
Mar 12th, 2010

ivisited the docter couple of time and each time i feel bad she is very mean anddiscusting she dont know the manners atall. i dont even think in my dreams i will go again. please dont go to this DR.

Waiting time is most killing period show details Waiting time is most killing period
by Fatima on Nov 16th, 2009

Lack of courtesy and professionalism of office staff & MD Attiya Hafeez. Waiting time is up to 3 & up hours.