Dr. Attiya Hafeez Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

November 10th, 2015

Worst doctor. Do not go to her for your pregnancy

She is the worst Doctor and I would never recommend her to anyone. It takes forever to see her due to her limited schedule and million appointments at a time. You tell her anything and she says its normal and that's how she ruined my case. I had swelling during my pregnancy. Everyone told me to watch out for BP but she said no swelling is normal and I ended up having pre eclampsia. Recently one of our family friend lost her life due to this doctor. She was almost due and she had high bp, she went to the clinic and receptionists made her wait for 3 hours and then told her to go to the hospital. Unfortunately she never made to the hospital and doctors had to do c-section to take her baby out. Never ever go to her please if you care about yourself your baby and your family.

October 20th, 2015

Very unprofessional doctor and staff and wait time is about 4 hours.

July 24th, 2015

rude

i m dr atiya hafeez patient.first of all so difficult to make an appointmen.then when u come inside the dr is so much rude she never talk politly.today was my oppointment and i went the clinic and her assistance told me u dont have any oppintment but she maked my oppintmen 3 days before o h my god i was so shocked .i waist my all day and my husband to with me.i called dr atiya hafeez she talked me so rudly and said if u can wait 4 houre i can check u.i never want to go again her clanic .

May 1st, 2015

She is very rude, ful of her self, dors want to listen patients , use very insulting words , mean and very unprofessional . She gave me hardly 10 to 25 minutes while my waiting time was almost 3 hour . Felt so degraded and upset after visiting her

April 12th, 2015

very bad experience

She is very rude with her patience she treat us like we are her slaves not her patience she screams she doesn't respect she is not a helpful doctor at all..

February 5th, 2015

Good dr but not good about appoint.time.

January 26th, 2015

Had a great experience ... She made my labor quick and ewsy

July 11th, 2014

Worst OBY GYN Dr

Dr Hafeez is worst Dr I have ever experience in my life. Unfortunately I had a two baby under her treatment. But I will never visit her office and I will never recommend anyone. She had a serious attitude problem. She needs some phyciatric treatment. She is never friendly with patient. She makes horrible mistake. Money is her main concern. I cann't put her any ratings. She must need to learn how to behave with the patient.

March 10th, 2014

worst Dr in field

one of the worst Dr in field rude unprofessional 95% she will tell you that you need C-Section even the baby position is ok,staff are uneducated unprofessional have no knowledge of who they work for and what Dr's profession, what Dr can do or not, Do not' Do not let her perform your Baby boy's circumcision (khatny), after one visit and receive rude treatment from staff and Dr ,and visiting again than you are another uneducated ignorant pando from gujrat or Faisalabad ( most patents comments about her bodhi ghori lal lagaam )

February 2nd, 2014

Terrible staff

The staff at the front desk needs to be fired! Rude both on the phone and in the office. They look at you as if "we dont care if your here or not"! Always gives me such a hard time and always to me seems like the front desk staff tries to get more money out of you. They told me that my insurance doesnt cover and I had to call the insurance myself in front of them!!!!! She was trying to charge me $100 for a $20 co-pay! Terrible staff!!! They need to be FIRED!!!!!

December 28th, 2013

Amazing

Such a good and reliable doctor

July 17th, 2013

Such a nightmare...

******Worst Experience of my life,,,She wasted my whole day******** I would explain section wise:- Staff: Most unprofessional, nasty, horrible and gross staff. They made me wait 8 hours when I reached only 15 minutes late. Dr: Very rude, un descriptive, wont listen to the patient, wont explain, humiliating attitude, Witch. Told for the surgery but never explained what kind of surgery that would be. Nothing at all she explained to my wife, just told her come to the hospital for the surgery. **********Her staff should be fired on the spot, doctor's license should be revoked and she should be given a bunch of treatments to herself************ I would never recommend her to no body. IN THE RATING I DONT SEE 0 % OPTION.....