A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agarwal
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Agarwal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atul Agarwal, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Agarwal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atul Agarwal MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Atul Agarwal practice?
- Dr. Atul Agarwal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Atul Agarwal practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Anderson, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Muncie, IN and Chicago, IL.
See Anderson Radiologists.