A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agarwal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Agarwal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atul Agarwal, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Agarwal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atul Agarwal MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Atul Agarwal practice?
- Dr. Atul Agarwal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Atul Agarwal practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Anderson, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Muncie, IN and Chicago, IL.
See Anderson Radiologists.