A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Aggarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aggarwal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aggarwal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atul Aggarwal, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aggarwal graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Aggarwal has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Southside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atul Aggarwal MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Atul Aggarwal practice?
- Dr. Atul Aggarwal has 1 office location.
- Dr. Atul Aggarwal practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near North Chesterfield, VA.