A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Aggarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aggarwal
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aggarwal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atul Aggarwal, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aggarwal graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Aggarwal has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Southside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atul Aggarwal MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Atul Aggarwal practice?
- Dr. Atul Aggarwal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Atul Aggarwal practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near North Chesterfield, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Edinboro, PA.