A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atul Joshi, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joshi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Joshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atul Joshi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Joshi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atul Balwantrai Joshi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Atul B. Joshi practice?
- Dr. Atul Joshi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Atul Joshi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lamesa, TX.
See Lubbock Orthopedic Surgeons.