A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atul Joshi, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atul Joshi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Joshi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atul Balwantrai Joshi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Atul B. Joshi practice?
- Dr. Atul Joshi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Atul Joshi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lamesa, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons.