A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Bembi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atul Bembi is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bembi graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Bembi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montclair Hospital Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atul Bembi DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Atul Bembi practice?
- Dr. Atul Bembi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Atul Bembi practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA and San Bernardino, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Family Physicians.