Dr. Atul Bhat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Atul Bhat?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Atul Bhat?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 16th, 2017

Doesn't listen, is rude and does not like questions.

April 14th, 2016

No compassion whatsoever I wouldn't send my dog to see him.

December 26th, 2014

This MD is phenomenal!

November 20th, 2014

Prompt care in time of need

Waking up on the morning before my son's wedding with extreme neck pain left me in very dire straits and unable to function. Understanding the urgency required, Dr. Bhat scheduled me in for a rapid and accurate diagnosis and pain-easing treatment that allowed me to fully participate in my son's event. He and his staff could not have been more attentive and compassionate.

August 13th, 2014

Back pain

Dr. Bhat has been terrific to me. I Could not get out of bed with my lower back pain. I called his office, they took me right in to be seen with in 1 hour. The pain was unbearable, Dr. Bhat did a cortizone injection in my spine on his lunch break, so I would not have to wait for a schedule injection date. He was extremely kind and professional. Dr. Bhat went above and beyond in his care for me. I am extremely grateful! I would recommend Dr. Bhat to anyone that is dealing with acute/chronic pain. Thank you Dr. Bhat!!

February 13th, 2014

God Complex

I had high hopes for Dr. Bhat based on reviews. But I found him to be disrespectful, hurried and somewhat confused about my situation. The staff at this practice is notoriously rude; I have been patient of Dr. Baker there and he is wonderful, polite and helpful.

January 16th, 2014

No follow up?

I was referred to Dr. Bhat by several people in the area for my mother. she has narrowing of the spine and 2 bulging discs. she can barely move and some days can not get out of bed. So I bring her to Bhat and he suggests cortisone shots, she gets two shots in a months time and does seem to help a little bit. When she went for a follow up she didn't even get to see Dr. Bhat, she had to see the nurse practicioner. Who since this time has left the practice. No other followup. Dr. Bhat has yet to see my mother and we were told that he will not see her until she goes to outside physical therapy!! Physical therapy? I can't even get her out of the house!!! I got my hopes up about seeing Dr. Bhat only to be let down. The shots have now worn off and my Mother is getting worse. This morning we couldn't even get her out of bed and almost called the ambulance!! I am at my wit's end...Just very disappointed I guess. I must mention this has been going on for over 6 months, My mother was even in a nursing home for a month for therapy....

July 31st, 2013

Excellent Outcome!

Dr. Bhat and his entire staff deserve kudos! I've gone there several times in recent years for treatment of pinched nerves in neck and lower back. In all instances, the diagnoses and treatment have been very successful!

July 8th, 2013

After several months of back pain I was referred to Dr. Bhat. He performed a non-surgical procedure which has eliminated more than 80% of pain and discomfort I had been experiencing. I was hesitant to have the "injections" but Dr. Bhat gave me a website to do my research: spine-health.com. While it was slightly uncomfortable I would recommend the injections. This is only a temporary fix that can last a year or so but I will do it again compared to the alternative which is surgery.

June 13th, 2013

Exceptional

I suffered a back injury and was in severe pain for several days(unable to stand, dress myself, drive. work) I was referred to DR Bhat by my primary physician who said he was "the best". The doctor and his staff exceeded all of my expectations and had me scheduled for a MRI and a shot to the affected area within 24hrs. The whole office was professional, courteous and certainly understanding of my situation and pain.

June 3rd, 2013

Has helped me greatly

Dr Bhatt administers shot to my back (t4 - t5) every 6 months to ease my pain. The shots work. My visits are quick and easy. The Doctor is caring and friendly. The wait time minimal.

May 24th, 2013

He cares.

I have seen Dr. Bhat twice, he is such a refreshing change from all the many doctors I have seen. His kindness and compassion was what I needed. Living with back pain is such a life challenge, its nice to have someone on my side that really cares.