More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Atul Bhatnagar
Dr. Atul Bhatnagar, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Marietta, GA, with other offices in Atlanta, GA and Cumming, GA (and 2 other locations). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Bhatnagar is affiliated with WellStar Kennestone Regional Medical Center, Piedmont Hospital and Northside Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Atul Bhatnagar has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Atul Bhatnagar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marietta, GA.
Dr. Hiren Patel
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Marietta, GA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Russell French
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Marietta, GA 0.01 mi8
Dr. Asif Saberi
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Marietta, GA 0.01 mi24