A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Chokshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atul Chokshi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chokshi
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chokshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atul Chokshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chokshi graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Chokshi has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Palisades Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atul B Chokshi MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Atul B. Chokshi practice?
- Dr. Atul Chokshi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Atul Chokshi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West New York, NJ.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.