A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Chokshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atul Chokshi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chokshi
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Chokshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atul Chokshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chokshi graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Chokshi has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Palisades Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atul B Chokshi MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Atul B. Chokshi practice?
- Dr. Atul Chokshi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Atul Chokshi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West New York, NJ.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.