A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Chokshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atul Chokshi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chokshi
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chokshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atul Chokshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chokshi graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Chokshi has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Palisades Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atul B Chokshi MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Atul B. Chokshi practice?
- Dr. Atul Chokshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Atul Chokshi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.