A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Chugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atul Chugh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chugh graduated from Rural Medical College Of Pravara Medical Trust, Loni.
Dr. Chugh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atul Radheshyam Chugh MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Atul R. Chugh practice?
- Dr. Atul Chugh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Atul Chugh practices Internal Medicine near Corydon, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Louisville, KY.
See Corydon Internists.