A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Trivedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atul Trivedi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trivedi
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Trivedi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atul Trivedi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Trivedi graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trivedi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atul Trivedi MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Atul Trivedi practice?
- Dr. Atul Trivedi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Atul Trivedi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Langhorne Internists and Langhorne Cardiologists.