A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Dhingra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atul Dhingra, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhingra graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Dhingra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atul Dhingra MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Atul Dhingra practice?
- Dr. Atul Dhingra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Atul Dhingra practices Emergency Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Spring, TX.
See Houston Emergency Physicians.