A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Goswami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atul Goswami is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goswami
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Goswami Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Goswami graduated from Government Medical College, Surat. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goswami has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atul S Goswami MD is a male General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Atul S. Goswami practice?
- Dr. Atul Goswami has 1 office location.
Dr. Atul Goswami practices General Practice near Akron, OH.
See Akron General Practitioners.