A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atul Singh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atul Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Lupus Nephritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Singh has 17 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atul Singh MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Atul Singh practice?
- Dr. Atul Singh has 7 office locations.
Dr. Atul Singh practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Denton, TX.
See Carrollton Internists and Carrollton Nephrologists.