A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Khanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atul Khanna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khanna
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Khanna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atul Khanna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khanna graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Khanna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atul Khanna MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Atul Khanna practice?
- Dr. Atul Khanna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Atul Khanna practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Johnson City, TN.
See Charlotte Internists, Charlotte Gastroenterologists, and Charlotte Hepatologists.