A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Khanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khanna
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khanna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atul Khanna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khanna graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Khanna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atul Khanna MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Atul Khanna practice?
- Dr. Atul Khanna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Atul Khanna practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Johnson City, TN.
See Charlotte Internists and Charlotte Gastroenterologists.