Dr. Atul Lalani MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Scottsdale, AZ

3.2

April 13th, 2017
Top Notch Endocrinologist!
Dr. Lalani & Kim Rizzo NP we're incredibly vital to my thyroid care and treatment. I am very involved in my health and know that this team is the best that I'm had in my care since being dx with Graves Disease 7 yrs ago and later Dr. Lalani diagnosing me with Hashimotos as well 5 yrs later. I had seen other Endo's in the AZ area and no one could figure out why I felt so bad being dx with Graves while all my labs looked great. It took one visit with Dr. Lalani to figure out I had both autoimmune hyper and hypo (yes it's possible!). The wait times can vary but to me was worth it each appt. as my time spent with Dr. Lalani or NP was never rushed, extremely thorough and all questions answered. I feel very grateful to this team and was sad to find a new Endo relocating out of the Phoenix area.

January 12th, 2017
positive and quick
the fastest and most efficient appointment experience I have had at this office

December 19th, 2016
very good
very kind

December 15th, 2016
Had a terrific EXPERIENCE.
I was well taken care of. The staff was awesome. Everything went well. EASY BREEZY! I have come out much healthier and happier. I feel like my old self at 79! I am back! And this was after going through a year of chemo.

December 14th, 2016
excellent, sufficient, helpful
i receive the best treatment here with excellent care & sell sufficient staff

December 12th, 2016
excellent
excellent

December 5th, 2016
i like this office
very helpful, answer all my guestions

December 4th, 2016
Great Doctor
Doctor is very good, spends time discussing issues.

December 2nd, 2016
Dr Lalani is a great diagnostician and i am a physician
i am a Radiologist with a significant endocrine problem for 20 years All other endocrinologists missed the diagnosis including very prominent institutions. Dr Lalani uncovered the correct diagnosis after all these years. i am very impressed with his diagnostic acumen. This opinion is from another doctor .

December 2nd, 2016
First visit with Dr. Lalani
I really enjoyed meeting Dr. Lalani and his thorough explanation of diabetes and my particular symptoms and questions.

December 1st, 2016
Saw Leanna Peterson
Leanna has been wonderful. always on time and spends the time to answer my questions and concerns. She has been able to come up with a diagnosis that fits which is a relief after 5 years of suffering with other doctors. I would highly recommend her to new patients looking for answers and a great doctor.

November 30th, 2016
Dr. Lalani's time and attentiveness to me has always been exceptional, he definitely takes as much time needed to care for his patients.
I full confidence in Dr. Lalani's care with my current health conditions. Thank you!