A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atul Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Coastal Carolina Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atul Mohan Gupta MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Atul M. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Atul Gupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Atul Gupta practices Emergency Medicine near Beaufort, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Bluffton, SC and Manning, SC.
See Beaufort Emergency Physicians.