A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Madan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atul Madan, Surgeon, Internist, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Madan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atul Madan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Madan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Madan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atul Kumar Madan MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Atul K. Madan practice?
- Dr. Atul Madan has 1 office location.
Dr. Atul Madan practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.