A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Maini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atul Maini is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrolithiasis)
- Renovascular Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Maini graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Maini has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atul Maini MD is a male Nephrologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Atul Maini practice?
- Dr. Atul Maini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Atul Maini practices Nephrology near Maspeth, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Holmdel, NJ.
See Maspeth Nephrologists.