A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atul Shah, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatric Allergy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atul Shah, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atul Navnitlal Shah MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Atul N. Shah practice?
- Dr. Atul Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Atul Shah practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Shirley, NY.
See Shirley Allergists.