A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atul Shah, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatric Allergy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atul Shah, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atul Navnitlal Shah MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Atul N. Shah practice?
- Dr. Atul Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Atul Shah practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Shirley, NY.
See Shirley Allergists.