A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atul Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Aviation Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Shah has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- University Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 31 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- CareFirst - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Atul R. Shah practice?
Dr. Atul Shah practices Psychiatry near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Prince Frederick, MD.
See Tampa Psychiatrists.