A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Rajpurkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atul Rajpurkar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajpurkar
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rajpurkar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atul Rajpurkar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajpurkar graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Rajpurkar has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atul Rajpurkar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Atul Rajpurkar practice?
- Dr. Atul Rajpurkar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Atul Rajpurkar practices Urology near Oxford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI.
See Oxford Urologists.