A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Rajpurkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atul Rajpurkar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajpurkar
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Rajpurkar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atul Rajpurkar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajpurkar graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Rajpurkar has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atul Rajpurkar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Atul Rajpurkar practice?
- Dr. Atul Rajpurkar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Atul Rajpurkar practices Urology near Oxford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI.
See Oxford Urologists.