A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atul Rao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atul Rao, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Rao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Inc-Methodist Hospital Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atul Sadashiv Rao MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Atul S. Rao practice?
- Dr. Atul Rao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Atul Rao practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.