A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Roy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atul Roy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atul Roy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Roy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Emanuel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Atul T. Roy practice?
Dr. Atul Roy practices Internal Medicine near Merced, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Atwater, CA.
See Merced Internists.