A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Sharma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- John Muir Med Center Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atul Sharma MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Atul Sharma practice?
- Dr. Atul Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Atul Sharma practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Mission Hills, CA.
See Mission Hills Family Physicians, Mission Hills General Practitioners, and Mission Hills Internists.