A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Sharma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- John Muir Med Center Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atul Sharma MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Atul Sharma practice?
- Dr. Atul Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Atul Sharma practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Mission Hills, CA.
See Mission Hills Family Physicians, Mission Hills Primary Care Doctors, and Mission Hills Internists.