A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Sharma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- John Muir Med Center Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atul Sharma MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Atul Sharma practice?
- Dr. Atul Sharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Atul Sharma practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Mission Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA.
See Mission Hills Family Physicians, Mission Hills General Practitioners, and Mission Hills Internists.