A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Singhal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atul Singhal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atul Singhal, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Singhal graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Singhal has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atul Kumar Singhal MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Atul K. Singhal practice?
- Dr. Atul Singhal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Atul Singhal practices Rheumatology and Geriatric Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX and Kaufman, TX.
See Dallas Rheumatologists and Dallas Geriatric Doctors.