A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Syal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atul Syal is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atul Syal, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Syal graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Syal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Syal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans