A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atul Trivedi, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Trivedi graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.More Education & Awards
Dr. Trivedi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trivedi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Atul Trivedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Atul D. Trivedi practice?
Dr. Atul Trivedi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Gastroenterology, and Cardiology near Bensalem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Richboro, PA.
See Bensalem Internists, Bensalem Cardiologists, and Bensalem Gastroenterologists.