A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Trivedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atul Trivedi, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Trivedi graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trivedi has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atul Trivedi FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Atul Trivedi practice?
- Dr. Atul Trivedi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Atul Trivedi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Snellville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Canton, GA.
See Snellville Internists and Snellville Cardiologists.