A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Trivedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trivedi
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Trivedi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atul Trivedi, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Trivedi graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Trivedi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atul Trivedi FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Atul Trivedi practice?
- Dr. Atul Trivedi has 8 office locations.
Dr. Atul Trivedi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Snellville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, GA and Elizabethton, TN.
See Snellville Internists and Snellville Cardiologists.