A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atul Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atul Patel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Patel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atul V Patel MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Atul V. Patel practice?
- Dr. Atul Patel has 7 office locations.
Dr. Atul Patel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Edison Obstetricians & Gynecologists.