A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Vachhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atul Vachhani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atul Vachhani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vachhani graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vachhani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marian Medical Center
- Marian Hospital Homecare and Hospice
- Marian Medical Center - Santa Maria
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atul Bavanji Vachhani MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Atul B. Vachhani practice?
- Dr. Atul Vachhani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Atul Vachhani practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Santa Maria, CA.
See Santa Maria Internists and Santa Maria Gastroenterologists.