Dr. Atul Vahil Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Atul Vahil?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Atul Vahil?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2017

terrrible

all he is worried about is the money, condesending, rude and if you ask for other options or have concerns will drop you like a hot potato

December 5th, 2016

Mrs.

Dr. Vahil is a fabulous doctor! He goes the extra mile to make certain that all patients are cared for, making himself available to me even after hours!

May 20th, 2016

GI Nightmare

I saw Dr. Vahil a couple of times, especially since there are not a lot of GI doctors in Pueblo to go to. The first time he completely missed the fact that I had gastroparesis, which I later discovered with one simple test and appointment with a GI in Colorado Springs. He also diagnosed me incorrectly with IBS and put me on a series of medicines that made everything worse. I should have learned my lesson that time. A couple of years later I had GI issues again and went in to give him a second chance, mostly because he was the only one contracted in Pueblo with my insurance company at the time. Anyway, he put me through the ringer with tests. I had an endoscopy, gastric emptying study to check the status of my gastroparesis, barium swallow, CT, and several other tests that were very expensive and yielded no results. After insisting these tests be done he once again tried to push IBS medicine on me and told me that my symptoms were all in my head or caused by my lifestyle, which is very active and healthy... He was rude, condescending and very full of himself. I felt like I was going to a factory, not a doctor's office with him. Needless to say I found another doctor in another city to help me solve my GI issues the second time. Again, an easy fix he completely missed because patient care was not a priority with him.

May 23rd, 2015

Patient

Dr Vahil is a wonderful doctor with a great bedside manner. He is astoundingly skilled and he takes his time on each patient to do a thorough evaluation. His staff is very kind and gentle. Everyone at Pueblo Endoscopy Suites tries to make patients comfortable and welcomed.

May 13th, 2015

Dr. Vahil is responsive to my concerns during & after hours. He is also knowledgeable and effectively treated me.

November 1st, 2012

Well respected by staff at Parkview. Caring and knowledgeble.

August 2nd, 2012

The BEST Doctor I have ever had - and I've had a lot!!!

Dr. Vahil literally saved my life. I have Gardner's Syndrome (very rare - affects 1 in a million people). His bedside manner is unparalleled. He is caring, vigilant, accurate, and accessible. If he can't directly help you with an issue (a complicated surgery), he will find and refer you to the right doctor. He does not have a God complex, which is refreshing, since a lot of specialist doctors do. I have and will continue to put my life in his hands. I trust him implicitly. I have referred many people to him and all of them have been treated exceptionally and are as grateful to have him as I am.

July 27th, 2011

Would never go back to him.

Rude, Arrogant, Disrespectful. Huge amount of patients prepped for surgery in the day I was there. Seems to be most concerned about more surgeries, more money.

April 13th, 2017