A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atul Vaidya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atul Vaidya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atul Vaidya, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaidya graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vaidya has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atul M Vaidya MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Atul M. Vaidya practice?
- Dr. Atul Vaidya has 3 office locations.
Dr. Atul Vaidya practices Otolaryngology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Otolaryngologists.