A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atys Cope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atys Cope is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atys Cope, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- -East Georgia Regional Medical Center
Education & Awards
Dr. Cope graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cope has 6 hospital affiliations:
- East Georgia Regional Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atys Benjamin Cope MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Atys B. Cope practice?
- Dr. Atys Cope has 1 office location.
Dr. Atys Cope practices Ophthalmology near Statesboro, GA.
See Statesboro Ophthalmologists.