Dr. Au Phan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

November 8th, 2010
EXCELLENT EMPATHY and DIAGNOSTICIAN
Very caring and calming and able to diagnose and treat the medical condition with confidence and expertise

August 23rd, 2010
Used to be good
Dr. Phan used to be very caring and attentive. But the last couple of years, he is always in a kind of rush. Only once in the last two years that he had taken time.

May 2nd, 2010
The kind of person you're glad became a doctor
Medicine is an art & a science. Dr. Phan has the medical knowledge & the intuition. I think he's the best all-around doctor we've ever seen. He's done everything for us from diagnosed our infant's allergy to cold medicine to removing metal splinters from my husband's eye. He's seen my whole family & never made an incorrect diagnosis (he's the only doc we know with such a perfect record). He's the kind of person who you're glad went through medical school because he's gifted with a special kind of genius that most doctors don't even realize they're missing. We hope to God he never moves away from here. His office sometimes has long waits but that's because everyone around here knows how skilled he is! We would wait hours for him rather than get an incorrect diagnosis from someone else.

February 4th, 2008
great doctor
I typically have a busy schedule and going to see Dr. Phan at the Urgent Care center is easy because I don't have to make an appointment. Although I have to pay more to see him, he is very knowledgable and cares about all of his patients. I always recieve a follow-up call from either Dr. Phan or one of his assistants a few days after my visit. He worked in the ER at St. Peters for several years so he knows the difference between an emergency and what is not. Wait time is usually very short and the office is very modern/clean.