Dr. Aubra Houchin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aubra Houchin?

Posted on November 6th, 2015

Dr. Houchin has cared for me and my family members (several age groups) for several years and for a variety of illnesses. He has always been caring in his bedside manner and has included us in developing a plan of care. His staff, particularly Sonja, are kind. He's just the right mix if professional, friendly and an excellent sense of humor. I would highly recommend him for a primary care provider.

Posted on May 1st, 2013

I chose this dr specifically because he is a DO. These dr's think "outside the box" of traditional medicine. I have an auto-immune disease but was not diagnosed while seeing Dr. Houchin. All of my symptoms were from this auto-immune disease and yet I was made to feel nothing was wrong with me because all of the tests run were negative. I mentioned the possibility of this disease and literally did not get a response. If you're expecting a dr to LISTEN to you, this office is not for you.

professor