A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aubrey Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aubrey Chung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aubrey Chung, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Chung has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aubrey J. Chung practice?
Dr. Aubrey Chung practices Urology near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ.
See Sun City West Urologists.