A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aubrey Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aubrey Chung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aubrey Chung, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Chung has 12 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aubrey J Chung MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Aubrey J. Chung practice?
- Dr. Aubrey Chung has 5 office locations.
Dr. Aubrey Chung practices Urology near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Litchfield Park, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Sun City West Urologists.