A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aubrey Dickman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aubrey Dickman, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dickman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aubrey Dickman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickman graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dickman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aubrey Dickman MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Aubrey Dickman practice?
- Dr. Aubrey Dickman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aubrey Dickman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Stoneham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, MA.
See Stoneham Internists and Stoneham Cardiologists.