A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aubrey Dickman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aubrey Dickman, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dickman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aubrey Dickman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickman graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dickman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aubrey Dickman MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Aubrey Dickman practice?
- Dr. Aubrey Dickman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aubrey Dickman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Stoneham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, MA.
See Stoneham Internists and Stoneham Cardiologists.