A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aubrey Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aubrey Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aubrey Evans, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Testicular Hydrocele
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Evans has 5 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aubrey Jackson Evans MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Aubrey J. Evans practice?
- Dr. Aubrey Evans has 6 office locations.
Dr. Aubrey Evans practices Urology near Kernersville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston Salem, NC and King, NC.
See Kernersville Urologists.