A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aubrey Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aubrey Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aubrey Evans, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Evans has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Forsyth Medical Center
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aubrey Evans practice?
Dr. Aubrey Evans practices Urology near Kernersville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston Salem, NC and King, NC.
See Kernersville Urologists.