A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aubrey Galloway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aubrey Galloway is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aubrey Galloway, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Galloway graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Galloway has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aubrey C Galloway MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aubrey C. Galloway practice?
- Dr. Aubrey Galloway has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aubrey Galloway practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronxville, NY.
See New York Surgeons.