A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aubrey Galloway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aubrey Galloway is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galloway
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Galloway Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aubrey Galloway, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Galloway graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Galloway has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aubrey C Galloway MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aubrey C. Galloway practice?
- Dr. Aubrey Galloway has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aubrey Galloway practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiothoracic Surgeons.