A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aubrey Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aubrey Harper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aubrey Harper, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aubrey Kenneth Harper MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Aubrey K. Harper practice?
- Dr. Aubrey Harper has 1 office location.
Dr. Aubrey Harper practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Macon, GA.
See Macon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.