Dr. Aubrey Hartmann MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 14th, 2012
Probably fine for acne or botox -- not the big issues
Went to Hartmann for several years. Saw him 4-6 times a year. He was aware of my previous melanoma from years ago. He seemed to have become complacent about my care. Had me come back often but he "missed" things. I began to feel uncomfortable with him a year before. I pointed out what turned out to be melanomas on my back the last 2 times I saw him. He was not taking my care seriously so now I sit here with Stage IV. He should have been doing more than just the standard look-see. Annual XRays, CT scans, PET scans - SOMEthing. I regret that I ever trusted him and I have not heard a single word from his office since my diagnosis. Wow.

July 20th, 2009
Thorough & Caring
Dr. Hartmann is extremely thorough and caring. He has always treated me and my family as people, rather than "patients." He does not rush through his assessment or diagnosis. He explains things very well, in terms that I can understand, and he welcomes questions. Overall, Dr. Hartmann is a very good doctor and I highly recommend him.

July 20th, 2009
Lonestar Dermatology A+- Caring and professional doctor and staff
My children and I have seen Dr. Hartmann for a variety of skin care needs over the last several years. Lonestar Dermatology is a beautiful and clean office with a wonderful staff. Dr. Hartmann is both professional and personable. He always has a genuine concern for the health and well-being of his patients. Seems hard these days to find good customer service and caring healthcare professionals, we have found both with Dr. Hartmann and his staff.