A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aubrey Kavanaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aubrey Kavanaugh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kavanaugh
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kavanaugh Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavanaugh graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kavanaugh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Midwest Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aubrey A Kavanaugh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 1 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aubrey A. Kavanaugh practice?
- Dr. Aubrey Kavanaugh has 1 office location.
- Dr. Aubrey Kavanaugh practices Family Medicine near Midwest City, OK.