A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aubrey Kavanaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aubrey Kavanaugh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kavanaugh
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kavanaugh Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavanaugh graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kavanaugh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Midwest Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aubrey A Kavanaugh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 1 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aubrey A. Kavanaugh practice?
- Dr. Aubrey Kavanaugh has 1 office location.
- Dr. Aubrey Kavanaugh practices Family Medicine near Midwest City, OK.