A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aubrey Moyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Moyer graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Moyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- Eagleville Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aubrey Marie Moyer DO is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aubrey M. Moyer practice?
- Dr. Aubrey Moyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aubrey Moyer practices Internal Medicine near Willingboro, NJ.
See Willingboro Internists.