A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aubrey Okpaku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aubrey Okpaku is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Okpaku graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Okpaku has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aubrey Samuel Okpaku MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aubrey S. Okpaku practice?
- Dr. Aubrey Okpaku has 1 office location.
Dr. Aubrey Okpaku practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Chester, PA.
See Chester Neurological Surgeons and Chester Surgeons.