A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aubrey Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aubrey Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aubrey Smith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Smith has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Physicians Surgical Hospital at Quail Creek
- Northwest Texas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aubrey Lyndol Smith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aubrey L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Aubrey Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Aubrey Smith practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Orthopedic Surgeons.