A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aubrey Ayer Stabler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ayer Stabler
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ayer Stabler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aubrey Ayer Stabler, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayer Stabler graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Ayer Stabler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- L V Stabler Memorial Hospital
- L V Stabler Mem Hosp, Greenville, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aubrey Ayer Stabler MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Aubrey Ayer Stabler practice?
- Dr. Aubrey Ayer Stabler has 1 office location.
Dr. Aubrey Ayer Stabler practices Otolaryngology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Otolaryngologists.